HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 7-Official Team Lucky Bucks Thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:15 PM
barredrock

Default RE: 7-Official Team 7 Thread.

Sure i would love the opportunity to be your guy's team captain, just let me know! I wish we could create a poll inside our thread to choose our team name, but i think we would have to start another thread to start a poll. My vote is for LucKy BucKs, or maybe even LucKy BucKy's. With the design Higgy15 submitted. i think it would be cool if he could get antlers behind the flames and dice though. later on if we do shirts we could put the names on the antlers or something as well as our team name wrapped around the graphic. by the way it is a nuclear meltdown here with all this heat, I'm tired of working outdoors at this point. i got some tremendous deal last year at Cabelas during there tent sale. I am talking gortex and scent lock stuff that retailed for 400 bucks and i paid 50. i talked to them the other day and it is from august 24th to sept 30 and they had some awesome deals there at Kansas City Cabelas last year. ill hit it this year and let you all know if they have any tremendous bargains if you want