HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's with the bias against Weatherby??
Old 08-15-2007, 07:37 AM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: What's with the bias against Weatherby??

bigbulls--did you ever consider that the problen could be you? if you have shot a good number, as you claim. and could not get them to shoot well, maybe you should accept some schooling on the art of shooting.
Let me assure you that I am absolutely capable of shooting a rifle and know how to make one shoot that can't.

But you go ahead and keep making personal attacks with out knowing me, my experience, or my knowledge of firearms. It also doesn't seem thatI am alone in my opinions and experiences.

Remember, It is better to keep ones mouth shut and let everyone think you are a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Just oneshining example is a Remington 700 ADL I bought for my daughter for her birthday in .243 Winchester. I cost a whopping $305 after taxes and gun call. I can easily shoot 3/4 inch groups with that rifle with Federal blue box 100 grain soft points. This is right out of the box, no trigger work, no bedding work, no free floating the barrel, nothing done to this rifle at all.I have seen very few Weatherby MK-V'sthat will shoot this well.