HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 24-Official Team 24/7 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:20 PM
AK NIMROD
Typical Buck

Default RE: 24-Official Team 24 Thread

fshafly2- you are welcome
got the avatar changed finally
i was just wondering if nobody minded could our captain put state /prov. where each of us are located on first entry where it shows our team and that we have checked in. a few of us its in the name but just a quick reference.
how many of you hunt where tracking dogs are legal if they are....and you don't have one. check out united blood trackers site and see if there is one close by.it will have list of state regs. find out before you hunt so if you need one you know who to call.better to call them early than late. less than 1/2 the states allow it but it is a real plus if you need it. if not in your state might be worth trying to get it legalized. PA was trying but i think it failed....not sure.

Here is my incentive challenge: we will have a drawing from names from allteam members killing a 125 & over bucks and if i don't get a125 any buck bigger than minetakenby a 24/7 team memberthatare entered in the 2007 contest (so you might hold out to get a big one)winner gets an invite for either springblack bearbowhunt or summer fishing trip (halibut, salmon and bowfishing for pike)from me.
now i ain't paying for your trip.[:@] you get air fare and lic. yourself then we split fuel and food cost. YOU WILL NOT NEED RENTAL CAR OR HOTEL.1 week for either bear or fishing.Thebear hunt would include halibut fishing and probably more fresh caught shrimp than you can eat. i will either haveROB draw the winner or maybe even someone from forum that i'm moderator of "sage creek forum".
score will be score for contest with equalizing factor, since i might get a mule deer. (so 125 or better.)
HOW IS THAT FOR INCENTIVE? :-)