HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 6 - Official Team SBD Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: 6 - Official Team 6 Thread

Buck Magnet, i checked a couple of my cameras yesterday while hanging a stand. Got pictures of the big boy again but i didnt post them cause he hasnt changed a whole lot in the past week.

He is starting to get on a pretty good pattern so that should pay off come Sept 15
Thats good to hear, keep us updated on that tank, I wanna see some hard horn pics of that bad boy.

Looks like a good team! I estimate a solid 2nd place finish! haha
Come on Joey, if you keep shooting those tiny bucks like the one in your avatar, you team will have no chance [:-] Good luck this year buddy.

That intro should read "I have trail cam pics of bucks that look like I'm in Iowa, but Matt/Pa has put a curse on me and I haven't been able to kill any of them"
Come on now Ryan, I just choose not to shoot those bucks so I can more pics of then the next year As far as Matt goes, that little punk is gonna get it, I've got the boxing gloves loaded and I am heading out on a mission to go find him and put him in his place once and for all!

Or

At least we see big bucks[:-]
Germ, shouldn't you be out spooning something right now

LLBUX- Great to hear from you and if you will be hunting withBob this year I will be waiting for some big numbers from you two.