HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How Do You Rate Burris Fullfield II,s
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 09:44 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: How Do You Rate Burris Fullfield II,s

ORIGINAL: whitetailcrazy

stalkingbear-----couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own 2 Leupold VX II's and 2 Burris FF II's. If you know anything about scopes, 1 would know that the VX II's are constructed from a 2 piece body which is found in cheaper scopes, that's their weak point!!! The Fullfield II's are constructed from a single tube which makes it less likely to break a seal not saying it can't happen. If someone was to criticize anything, then they should have first hand knowledge of what he/she is talking about!!!!!! If you know someone who has a FF II and a VX II ask to see them (preferably at dusk or dawn) and you will see first hand which optics are better!!!! The FF II's are a supeior scope to the VX II's, not until you go to VX III's do they go to a single tube and better optics! I have had several diehard Leupold shooters, switch to Burris..... Take a look and see for yourself!!!!!!! That's the best way to seethe difference. That's what made me switch from Leupold to Burris, but I still love VX III's, just not their price tag!!!

I have 1 FF on a H&R Ultra Slug Hunter 20 gauge and the other on a T/C Omega .50 cal.
Leupolds are on an original Knight Disc .50 cal and an H&R Ultra Slug Hunter 12 Gauge.
Wow, 4 scopes. Man, you have seen it all.