HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Bowtech Guardian........
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 07:35 PM
fiteagle

Default RE: 2007 Bowtech Guardian........

The piece in the center of the limb, that looks like a pivot point actually moves forward and back. It is not fixed. I have fired many Bows including the new X-force PSE which is suppose to be the fastest bow out there now. It claims to be extremely smooth also. I found that it weighs about 4lb 8oz's. This does get tiresome quickly. After sighting in and fireing it over 50 shots. I found it to be very fast and accurate but I also felt it kick that they claim it doesn't have and I heard the arrow leave about the same sound as one of my PSE Bruins. Then I fired the tomkat and the commander and finally the Guardian. The Comm and Guardian were very fast and extremely smooth. Easy draw and hold and quite accurate. I felt no kick and heard 0 noise. For the money I am purchasing the Guardian. But I would suggest that anyone in the market for a bow to go to there local pro shop and see if they can compare a few bows and decide what feels best to them. After all If it don't feel good to you, no matter how good it claims to be, you won't be happy.