HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Selfish Thread to End All Selfish Threads
Old 08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Chris_H
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Selfish Thread to End All Selfish Threads

Lets see... what else has peeves done...

1. One summer afternoon, I brought my cousin up there to hunt, and this guy is diggin up stumps with heavy equipment. Nothing wrong with that... right? Wrong. He had been dumping the stumps about 200 yards away from my deerstand... not that he was doing it knowing I was coming up there that day; I kindly asked him to stop and to not go anywhere near where we were hunting. "Alright, no problem." were his exact words... 30 minutes later when I'm walking to my stand, I hear and see him riding around in the field I am hunting. I was so angry! He disappeared into one of the trails that goes further into the woods before I could stop him. It just so happens that he rides over to my cousins stand on the power line. My cousin said, "Didn't Chris tell you not to come anywhere we were hunting?" Peeves says "Yeah, but I'm just riding around. No harm in that. If anything it'll make the deer curious and they'll come and see what all the ruckus is." My cousin told him to leave... so instead of taking the other way back to his house, he cuts through my field and just waves at me while I'm hunting in my stand. How ignorant and disrespectful can one be?

2.He asked me if I am GAY [][:@]

3.He littered around our hunting camper and me and my buddies got blamed for it.

4. He was dumping trash on our property: christmas lights, furniture, scrap metal, old 2x4s, toys, etc... We told him to stop and he deliberatly disobeyed our wishes and began doing it again anyway.

5.He began to describe in detail his relationship with his wife to me... his wife just so happens to be my cousin.