HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone ever...
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 03:50 AM
MO-KS_hunter
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone ever...

ORIGINAL: djschuett

At this point I should have known to shut my mouth because we were both clearly opinionated people, but I said "Can I help you miss?"

"Yes, you can tell me that those stains on your coat aren't from a poor defenseless little animal."

I felt a grin creep across my face as I replied, "It wasn't defenseless, pheasants can both run and fly very fast, it's a great defense."

"Why would even a sick pathetic murderer like you kill a beautiful bird?"

"Same reason you're gonna whole bag of Dorito's tonight, they taste good. However, unlike you, I don't mind getting the occassional exercise while in pursuit of a meal."

At this point, the guy behind her who happened to be wearing a camo jacket busts out laughing and says, "You may not agree with the guy, but when he's right, he's right!"

The 2 bill feminazi decided she was out-numbered and out-gunned, though not out-weighed and decided to shut her pie-hole for what was apparently the first time in years.

I went home drank a beer and ate a deer stick and it was one of the best tasting deersticks I have ever had
Dude, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I wouldn't be suprised if she swung by the freezer dept to grab a thing of hagen dais (to get all of her fatty foodgroups), so she could go home, watch bambi and cry while she wolfs it all down. These people make me laugh so hard at their obvious ignorance on how the world works [:'(]