HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what food plot products are the best in indiana
Old 07-31-2007, 01:38 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default what food plot products are the best in indiana

i am now ready to buy some hunting land in sullivan county or greene county indiana southwest area

i had planed to ask this when i had my land but i would liek to get down a food plot this year if possible
what food plot plants and or companys work the best or should i plant something like corn or soy bean als how much should i plant and if i am mainly bow hunting and secondly shotgun hunting how from from my stand should i plant in a big square or around my stand or should i plant a few small plots in the wood to make possible for mutiable stand so how big should the small ones be

i know alot of this come down to land lay out and so on but as i am just starting to look i will be able to work around what will make my hunt the most susseful also i am well capable of cuting trees and diging what source if need be any help whould be great and maybe someday and can repay your help with a hunt on my soon to be new land