HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - stupid snake!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Cara
Spike

Default RE: ******* snake!

They are both doing very well thanks. Kodiak (the black one) just has a wound on her nose where the swelling burst, and it is healing great. I'd recommend the product I have been using on it to anyone. She is a maniac and kept knocking the scab off it, so I put EMT gel on and it has kept clean and sped up healing like you wouldn't believe. She is back working and driving me crazy!

Ladybird spent a week at the vet's, but luckily started healing by herself and didn't need surgery. She lost a bit of one of her lips, but she has plenty spare!

They are both going to snake proofing on 18th August.

We got the culprit too! My husband went to pick some tools up outside one morning last week, and felt something move under his foot. He looked down to see the diamond pattern, and leapt about 6ft. My father in law took care of the beast with a shovelwhile he was going to get the shotgun. It was about 5' long, and 12" around. He sniped a second from under my rabbit hutch two days before. Both were still too cold to move much or buzz. I'm hoping that will be the end of it.