HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Idaho reconsidering???
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
oldrookie

Default RE: Idaho reconsidering???

ORIGINAL: Semisane

Consider this???

Well, young fella (I assume you're young because of the level of intolerance you display), I built my first muzzle loader in 1961 at the age of 17. In my younger days I've killed enough ducks, doves and quailwith an original English 14 gauge precussion double, and enough rabbits with that first 40 caliber caplock I built, to satisfy myself that I know what traditional hunting is all about. I sure do like it. I also like a recurve bow, a compound bow, a 42 caliber Blackhawk revolver, single shot 25-06, an in-line, a side-hammer, and an underhammer.

So let me tell ya - I don't have my "personal defense all lined up." What I do have is an open mind and a personal opinion that everybody ought to be able to do what makes them smile. There ought to be one hunting season for all, and everyone can use whatever weapon theyfeel like using that day. States ought to manage the harvest - not the hunting style.

Well, that's my opinion. You can have a different one - that's OK with me.

Semisane....I think that is one of the best posts I've read in a long time. It truly says it all!