HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is your best and worst bowhunting skill?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:07 PM
pjhunts
Typical Buck

Default RE: What is your best and worst bowhunting skill?

Best:
goodjudge of distance, bullheaded(combination of patience and willing to hunt in ANY weather that mother nature wants to throw at me), good at making really tough shots, and have a good knowledge of the deer I'm hunting
Worst:
I said good knowledge, not great knowledge( you can never know enough), probably too much of a risk taker for most peoples taste(if I seea big buck dogging a doe, I'm going after him instead of staying put, it does pay off sometimes though), I am really good at being at the right set-up on the wrong day-you know, big buck under the tree you hid behind yesterday, I might be a little too bull-headed--I really like to try to prove people wrong--that's why I mostly hunt off of the ground without a blind and use many other unorthodox tactics--it's hard to say if that's a bad thing because it has been working for me but who know's if I hunted the same way that most do I could have even better deer on the wall.