HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on the BowTech Diamond Black Ice
Old 07-11-2007, 06:12 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Opinions on the BowTech Diamond Black Ice

ORIGINAL: SuperRedHawk

Doc, glad to see ya getting back intothe bowhunting world!
I never shot the Black Ice but it's supposed to be a great bow. I think you'll be happy with your choice. I assume you shot it?
Thank you Red ...yes I shot one here at the Gander Mountian store in Paducah ...the store pro James Malone bought a Harley from me about a month ago ..we got to talking about deer hunting and he invited me to bow hunt with him this year in southern Illinois ...I explained thatI had bow hunted for over 30 years but had given it up last year because of poor eye site (can't focus well on the pins) due to getting older and I do not want to hunt with glasses ...he assured me he could set something up for me that would compensate for myfar sided eye sight ... he also walked me through a few brands but we decided on the Black Ice ...very smooth and quick ...even though I do not think shooting 300ft per sec is essntial to make a good hunting bow ...anyway I ordered it today and he will set it up ... I have to say in all honesty I am excited about bow hunting again ....

dd