HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - techno hunts
Thread: techno hunts
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 02:11 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default techno hunts

anyone ever shoot a techno hunt? or do it regularly?

just found out my local shop has it...me and a buddy went today but after a couple arrows we figured out the system was screwed up. the guy turned the lights on and didnt tell us to shut them off before shooting so it was calling our shots misses...i went and told him..it worked fine after he came and shut the lights out..but then quit picking up my arrows...

but i got the jist of it...pretty neat stuff...i wont lie...my heart started beating a bit when that first buck walked through the woods and stopped in my shooting lane

didnt really like the random targets much..the guy must forgot we said just deer or big game...guess the birds and snakes etc could be fun...but i was looking for realism i guess...at one point i drew back on a pigeon in a tree..another was a beaver...my buddy shot a snake lol...

just curious if anyone else did it...thoughts? good hunts to try? anything? i dont know..thought it looked kinda neat...next rainy day we are going to head back out..

i know one thing....when i have my own house im setting up a range in my basement!!! lol...how cool would that be? and when it wasnt in use you would hardly notice it....