HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WKP - Team Member Introductions
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Mr Droptine
Fork Horn

Default RE: WKP - Team Member Introductions

Hi everyone,
My name is Kevin Schroeder. I'm a 43 year old whitetail fanatic from northern Illinois. Many of you know me offa fewother Hunting sites on the web by my user name ( Mr. Droptine ) .Soon to beofficially introduced as a WKP team member ! I figured I would let you all know a little about myself.
I was bit by the whitetail bug early on as a kid. Growing up in Wisconsin, my Dad introduced me and my two older brothers to hunting at a young age. The first time I saw a deer in the wild, sitting by my Father duringa Wisconsin gun season, on a cold day, with a fresh snowfall. I think I was 8 yrs old at the time.We hadtwo does walk within 15 yards of us, nevernoticing we were there.
That was it ! I was hooked.
I first heard of Todd off The Kisky site, and was fortunate enough to have met him at the Iowa deer classic this past year. We hit it off right away and he sensed my passion for whitetails. He invited me to be part of his team. The restis history. I've met a Great new friend.
Myself, like Todd, made a bold move. I moved from Wisconsin to Illinois to chase my dream of Monster Whitetail deer. It was the best thing I have ever done.
I've met a number of Great friends and Whitetail nuts since moving to Northern Illinois. I video taped deer for about 25 years now. Having built up a good collection of video off great bucks over the years. I'm looking forward to contributing to White Knuckle Productions in anyway I can.
Droptine bucks and non typical bucks really get me pumped. I've been fortunate enough to have video taped and picked up sheds to several droptine bucks over the years. My real dream is to, (like tyler) harvest a droptine buck with my bow. Hopefully getting it all on video.
My other passion is shed hunting. The past six years, I've averaged around 65 sheds a year. My best year as far as numbers go, I picked up 83. I have video taped just about every shed antler I have found for the past 10 years. That's about the skinny of it.

The White Knuckle Production Team is a GREAT bunch of Whitetail FANATICS from all over. I'm glad to be part of the team.

Kevin............. Mr. Droptine