Default 1984 CJ7 Jeep

Engine: 304 c.i. (5.0 L)Low mileage on rebuild[/b]
Transmission: Torque Flight 904 – 3 speed automatic
Transfer Case: Dana 300
Suspension: Rough Country 4” suspension lift with 2” shackles
Shocks: Heckthorn Nitro’s /w steering stabilyzer
Front End: Dana 30 with Lock Right Locker and 4.10 gears
Rear End: AMC 20 with 1 piece Yukon Axle upgrade, full spool and 4.10 gears
Tires: 35x14x15 Ground Hawgs (brand new)
Wheels: Aluminum American Racing
Other Accessories: Warn Rock Bumper /w 8,000# Mile Marker Winch loaded with 125’ of synthetic line, Warn Flood Lights on bumper, KC Daylighter Spot Lights mounted on windshield, JKS Swaybar Quicker Disconnects, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Auto Meter Tach, complete K&N Air Filter, Tristar 240 C.B. /w Antenna, Warn Hubs, Optima Red Top Battery, etc.

The engine has a K&N Air filter mounted on a Edelbrock Performer 600cfm 4bbl carb sitting on a aluminum Edelbrock Intake. The engine’s ignition system is less than 6 months old and consist of a MSD Pro Billet Race Ready Distributor, MSD 6 Offroad Ignition Control Module, MSD High Vibration Blaster Coil and MSD 8mm Spark Plug Wires. The exhaust consist of fenderwell drag headers to fully aluminized glass packs and peeled out each side. The entire suspension and locker/full spool is less than 1 year old. The transmission was recently serviced by J-CO Transmissions. I also have an extra bikini top, brand new side mirrors, a duster/tonneau cover and other extra’s that go with the Jeep.

I have putwell over$5,000.00 into this Jeep after obtaining it 2 years ago (not including the engine/transmission swap). The Jeep is road worthy with the exception of a short in the tail/brake lights.

Asking $6,000.00, if interested pm me. Sorry no pic's as of yet (the wife dropped our digital camera in the ocean last week)