Old 06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: deer hunting with dogs

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

ORIGINAL: uncle matt

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

Someone please delet this post[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Yes I agree - please delete this post. People are stating their opinions and Strut does not like some of the opinions, so delete it. Isthere anythingelse you would personally need are request that can be done specifically for you?

[:-]

Actually, I am tired of seeing hunters beat up other hunters over this. It has nothing to do with opinions. We have enough trouble as hunters. We don't need to be beating eachother up. Every time I see this topic come up on a forum and it has been MANY times, its always the same out come. Hunters beating up eachother.

And for your smart ass comment. If you are so much for this kind of nonsense, why don't you join up with the anti's? Thats where this kind of stupidity is leading all of us.
Take A CHILL PILL VERN! Go back and read all the post. A lot of these guys are having fun with it, and or, just stating their opinions. You're the one starting the attack on other hunters. Most of us have learned to appreciate ol uncle matts post and he ain't going nowhere. He always has some helpful or just plain funny chit to say. I on the other hand, have never heard everyones opinions on dog hunting deer, and I'm learning a lot!!!