HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana
Thread: Indiana
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Arrowmaster
Super Moderator

Default RE: Indiana

I agree trophyhunter25. The area I hunt in sucks cause all the hunters think they have to wipe out everything that comes by. In some places the deer herd is unbalanced. I myself havent shot a deer in 2 years but thats ok cause I enjoy setting out watching nature. I myself would like to see some QDM happen. The one buck rule has helped, but to be honest the gun season is too long. Thats my opinion. But Im sure someone will try to shove that down my throat. I do hate it when you voice your opinion and others agree only to have someone shove it down your throat. Some take offense to others opinions. Lets face it Indiana has a problem. BTW I dont think you pointed any fingers at anyone. I myself set goals for deer hunting as well as turkey hunting. I could have shot a couple jakes while turkey hunting this past season, but that wasnt my goal. Its no secret that I love to hunt those turkeys, but just to go and shoot an imature bird isnt for me. The same applys to deer hunting. Give me a MATURE deer or turkey and I'll harvest it. NO younguns for the Arrowmaster. Let em grow up and pass the genectics on...