HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cuddeback Excite or Expert
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 03:25 PM
BuddyBo
Typical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback Excite or Expert

Well,,,,, I've been trying to keep up with this thread, reading and learning, trying to decide on my next game camera, and honestly, I can't. I have two of the OLDMoultrie 100's 1.3 mp cams that give no trouble but I want to upgrade to a better camera. I thought I wanted a cuddeback expert but I don't know if it takes night color pictures or not. Then I thought I wanted the Moultrie 5.0 Outfitter camera with built in viewer, but it takes 6 D cell batteries and I like the 6volt rechargable battery with solor panel charger. I really don't mind too much paying a preminum price for a camera as long as it has the features I want. I want, what I want. It's as simple as that and so far, game camera companies just haven't come out with asimple rechargable battery operated, simi quick trigger speed, a sturdy, lock on the tree case camera that is reasonably priced. There are just too many cams on the market to try and choise from now-a-days. It's like a kid in the candy store thingy. I can't make up my mind, so I'll probably just walk outta the store with my mouth watering and looking sad and droopy. LOL
BBO