HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ontario fall bear season
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 12:37 PM
99 jeep
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ontario fall bear season

Well dark side if you do that for a living i wont knock it thats what you do i just have a problem with people charging a arm and leg for a lame bear that is greasy or for a hide i will eat anything i shoot or harvest but when i want to hunt and people are charging 1000. bucks for a bear no thanks then extra cost for skinning freezing butchering etc come on as for baits i can go to my local tim hortons get stuff from there free any restaurant for there slop and set it out and hope for the best i know everyone is out for the mighty buck but not me i bet ill save those people disposal fees for a few days as for Dan O well since i live near toronto ill go to hamilton to see thePREDATORS take out the leafs and i bet the tickets will bereal cheap as well and i hope they are so the fans will see there being ripped lol. So you know what boys pay do it do what ever i will not pay out the ying yang like i said thats what im expressing we can sit here and debate on prices etc but nah ill just wait for deer season to come.