HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions please!!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 03:20 PM
titleist

Default RE: Opinions please!!

I really don't think this is what the board is supposed to be used for. Looks like we lost 1 member (hoyt) to this garbage. Differences of opinions are what they are. It's not too difficult to debate your side of an issue without getting personal about it. Is it a testosterone thing or what? I didn't realize that posting this topic would lead to world war 3. Is this how it always is in here? What's the point of getting personal and wrapped up in bashing people? I don't get it. This is the last I'm commenting on this particular post because I'm starting to find myself getting pulled into the garbage. And for what it's worth wolfen your last post had some good points. It probably won't be worth it in the long run to fight with them. They will never go away and it will be constant headaches. I still disagree with your whole basis of your argument against me, but that part is true. Now it's a matter of weighing that against the thought of letting people like that think they've won and backing down from them. Anyway, sorry for all the turmoil. I was just looking for some advise in a tough situation.

titleist