HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cuddeback Excite or Expert
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 PM
RackLuster
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback Excite or Expert

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

RackLusterand doughboysigep,

I'd love to see how your photos from a $100 Wildview compare to the Cuddeback Expert ?!? I'm having a pretty hard time believing that they are anywhere near as good, especially image quality and trigger speed! Let's see someimages?
I didn't say the wildview took better pictures. I said it was a better camera (meaningthe whole package - sensing range, photo quality, battery life, etc.).
A little background:
I had my cuddeback no-flash in the field foralmosta month andI got 2 pictures - that's it! (I have 3500 pictures of deer and bear since january '07 w/ my wildview 2.0).Somewhere on chasingame.com there's a thread that I started that I explain the dozen or so issues I have w/ the no-flash.
Now, we have enough wildview pics on this thread so i'm not going to add to them. But I'll tell you, they are a lot better then mycuddeback pics

Also - the 07 cuddebacks have the same case as the 06 cuddebacks. Most of their problems are with the case. I don't see how it's possible that they've fixed the issues then???

Here's my2 wonderful cuddeback pics(sorry they're so big. not going to fix them now, too lazy)