HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opinions please!!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 10:21 AM
titleist

Default RE: Opinions please!!

6pt. the guy doesn't lease it he writes his name on the posters so people will call him instead of the landowner so he can lie and say he owns it all. That's been the case for 20 years. The more and more i hear about this bozo the worse it gets. He's trying to lock up the whole county. And David and you others I can be objective and see where you guys are coming from. I would probably not be overly enthused if the situation was reversed, but bottom line is......... he doesn't own it. The only reason he's been the only one hunting it for so long is because he's deceitful. To everyone including the landowner. As far as the relationship with the landowner. They don't have one. This guy lives a couple roads down and has gone to every farmer in the area wanting to put his name on the signs to chase every single hunter in the town away. As I do agree that he has been there a long time and he feels like we've invaded him. And I do agree with those of you that say I wouldn't like it either(cause I wouldn't). But I'm just saying he has gone about it wrong and now it leaves a sour taste in my mouth knowing what kind of people they are. So, maybe I'm not doing the right thing by even pursuing hunting there i don't know. But I don't feel a guy that goes through those measures to lock up pieces of land should get any consideration. Not from me anyway.