HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow cutting
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
davepjr71
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Arrow cutting

Wow, why all the hostility? I am new to carbons and just asked a simple question and don't think a response like yours is very friendly on a public forum. I can see why so many people are afraid to ask questions. I on the other hand could give a crap if someone is going to throw attitude. So, I ask away.

Now to the thread
Asking for good service is not nit-picking. If I'm paying for arrows that are supposed to bewithin a certain tolerance, whether paying $65 or $200, then the arrows should be within those specs. And it's just as much the shop owners responsibility as it is the manufacturer. The shop owner represents the manufacturer by carrying and selling their products. If they feel the products are not up to spec then they should contact the company or stop carrying the product.

No, it's not always the end. However, from talking to people, shop owners and manufacturers,that's where the majority of the problem is. Furthermore, the specs are based on the middle of the arrow. Therefore, the middle of the arrow must meet those specs.

In closing, the "confused" thread was misleading and has no bearing on my question or thread. The guy boughtarrows for probably 1/4 of their real price and then says why should you pay that much.