HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow Squaring?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
LouisianaTomkat
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Arrow Squaring?

Evidently there is very little knowledge here as to the original question. I do appreciate those who contributed and tried to help increase my knowledge of this procedure. Thanks.

Now, I must address the latter portion of this thread. Gib, I for one think awfully highly of you and your knowledge of string making, ect. I also believe you are pretty knowledgable concerning bows and shooting in general. Now, to say things about Pro 3d shooters as you did is kinda a moot point to me. I mean it's kinda like saying Bubba Gump could never play guitar like Eric Clapton. Well, that's because Eric gave himself to learning his instrument and art and Bubba, well, Bubba knows shrimp. That is the why Pro Shooters shoot so well. At the same time though, there are those who are, how should I say more well rounded at shooting than Pro Shooters. These "hunters" practice enough in real life hunting situations and scenarios that a 3D Shooter might not have the nads to pull it off when one of these guys could. Not saying they are better shots, just more rounded in their knowledge of shooting/shot palcement ect. As far as a pro shop owner/hunter being as good or better at shooting, well maybe he's not. But, at the same time, I feel he has probably dealt with more shooting/tuning/repairing/restringing/problem solving than any 3D Shooter will ever encounter. 2 different breeds of people we are talking about I guess you could say. Just my 2c, and now, quit playing Al Quida and go hijack someone else.[8D]