HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Money
Thread: Money
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 12:16 AM
daleh

Default RE: Money

It is not really how much you spend or how you spend it. It is the amount of enjoyment you get from hunting. I have clients that hunt with me from 1x per year to 1x a week. I feel very fortunate to share the outdoor experience and fellowship with these people. Hunting is a little different for me now. i can not say i don't enjoy as much as when i was a kid but, in a different way. I have never killed a Buck or a wild turkey. It isnot that i don't want too, i just don't have the time.Also i would feel guilty for harvesting one of these magnificate animals. I would feel as if i was taking something away from one of my clients. I enjoy the preperation of the hunt. Working on habitat and planting food plots. To me is not all about the kill but, about being inGods enviroment, The Fellowship, and of course the bird dogs. I am just as happy to watch quail fly away as knocking some down.
All of us as sportsman and hunters need to spend a little each year to preserve our sport.
SCI is a organization that works to protect hunters rights.
Some other good organizations are Quail Unlimited, Ducks Unlimited, and NWTF there are alot more also.
Remeber the first conservationists were hunters