HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I have one word to say.....Leupold!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 06:21 PM
RLoving1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I have one word to say.....Leupold!

Give a guy a break about liking his Leupold!I have a few and I like them! I just puta ancient 2x7 on my AR and there's nothing wrong with it.If someone enjoys what they have and not knocking yours then say congratulations and let him be!Besides I haven't noticed anyone offering to step up to buy him a S/B,Nikon,Zeiss,...I have different brands,some for different reasons and purposes,they work and that what counts.I have seen self apointed experts on scopes get their butts handed to them when some unassuming gentleman steps up with iron sites and whipps them at long range...it's as simple as use what you like and practice as much as you can!Not saying I have anything against one brand or another(except Simmons),hell give me a great price on a Nikon and it work for me then you can call me happy!Face it folks there is no universal scope for everyone and every need...maybe that why there's varying opinions and brands to choose from.Rant over,we were digressing to grade school sounds of "my Daddy can whip your Daddy" talk.The gentleman is very pleased with his Leupy and I am proud of a member that is satisfied with his choice.Now group hug and pick on me!