HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - double beard (update..pics and full story on pg2)
Old 05-03-2007, 07:42 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 1st double bearded bird!!

thanx guys...im still grinnin ear to ear...

mo...i sure do love chasin turkeys...now i got mine out of the way i'll spend the rest of the season playing guide/caller. my buddy been tryin to learn the ropes...hopefully we can get him one killed saturday..i do all his scouting...taught him everything he needs to know...how to call..when to call..everything...he got lucky his first year..i thought hed be OK...but i think he needs some hands on expirience...

im heading to bed...i got a test at 9am and i only got a chance to read over my notes once so im going to get up early and study till 9.

i'll get the whole story typed up sometime tomarrow...all i can say is i went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than a minute...and almost did not come home with that bird...i'll fill you guys in tomarrow...it'll be long...but well worth the read...and i honestly do believe if i was shooting anything but hevishot i would never came home with that bird...

check back tomarrow...i'll post some more pics...