HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In the perfect world.... (another ethics poll)
Old 05-03-2007, 06:57 PM
NEW61375
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: In the perfect world.... (another ethics poll)

ORIGINAL: il coyote

Thw word 'ethics' may be thrown around a little too much, butthis threadwas talking about how you'd rule the land if given 'your' way.......Has nothing to do with raising children, alchohol abuse, felony theft, illegal prostitution, or community relations. I'm not sure how that part got going.....geeesh.

I know I was running with the ball a little bit there(I was bored out of my mind at work)but mainly my point was that ethics are beat to death on this site on a regular basis. And since there will never be an individual ruling over a hunting utopia this just looked like another thread for people to tell the kinds of hunting they don't like and their own personal stance on what kinds of hunting practices are ethical. So I put what my definition of ethics is and how it applies to hunting(to me) and because ofmy perspective on the ethics topic and how I relate that to hunting I stated I wouldn't really want to disallow any of thepoll options.I think a good thread might be if you won the powerball lottery of 300 million dollarsand could buy a 25,000 acre ranch how would you set it up(or something like that). It's almost as unlikely as the hunting utopia but it is possible. Anyway just my .02,....... over and out.