HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - High-Fence opperation in my area!! Please Read!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:31 AM
LouisianaTomkat
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: High-Fence opperation in my area!! Please Read!!!

It's private land, it's their right to fence it and IF they choose to operate a deer "Farm" then that's there choice. I personally am NOT for this type of "killing" but it would anger me if someone tried to tell me what I can and can't do with MY own land.
Yeah, why don't they just open it to the general public like a zoo and let parents bring their kids to watch Dad or Mom murder a deer that has no where to escape. That is beautiful. Just let our kids grow up seeing this "it's their land and farm so just let them do whatever they want to there", and one day when our kids are grown, they probably will care less about "hunting" animals in fair chase. It's this mentality towards society that makes me SICK. I am not saying "you" make me sick, just the mentality or beliefs behind the statement.

I for one think this type of killing hurts us to the Nth degree. What does that kind of BS say to PETA. Oh, I hunt fair chase, but I don't mind JoeBlow down the road operating his "SLAUGHTER FIELD-FOR-FUN". That says a lot to the public, PETA, and our families.

My .2c,

LT