HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Almost 50 lb fish pic........>>>>
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 06:07 AM
GBozz

Default RE: Almost 50 lb fish pic........>>>>

Thanks guys.......yeah my bow is still a newly painted work in progress......gonna blend a couple of different colors on the outboard limbs....more blues......maybe like my reel..........yeah the fish was a haul from the bank.......I had to leave the fish on shore and mark the spot......head back to my SUV .......drop off bow.......move SUV down the road closer to my fish.......pick up my camo blind duffelbag......hoping it was big anuff to put the fish in.......went back down the levee ...found fish......tried to load bag and fish on my back.......could only get one arm in fish was still kicking as I walk back....lol.......then had to huff it a hundred yards or so back up the levee (hill) to my SUV where a plastic tub was waiting for it.........glad it was only 50 degrees that day or I would have passed out........but I was ready for this event just in case.......saw 3 that day they wereall together.....water was up and muddy but they were on top eating........I knew they were good fish.......and I was just hoping I got the biggest one.........pick out the closest one.......others took off after the shot............fun. Yeah I know Desperado.......we may hook up soon.