HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Speaking of physics - STS thought
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Len in Maryland

Default RE: Speaking of physics - STS thought

HuntingBrymade a good post about the variety of applications and the varying results. I have never said it didnt' work. It does reduce vibration in most applications and prevents string slap to those who are usually over-bowed.

The problem I find with many products is that everyone wants to tell you how great theyperform with their bow, but fail to understand, or don't want to understand or hear negatives. Oh well, I've been accused of being negative before. My customers don't like some of the things I tell them, but they know that my evaluations are complete and that I can produce the data/examples to their satisfaction.

Now here is a new trick. I've been playing with string enhancements for about a week now and I think I've discovered some neat ways to cut down on string noise andbow vibration. And it won't cost you very much at all. I plan on introducing it to my Seminar attendees and let them play with the idea a while so that it can be tested extensively. I can tell you that testing on a Guardian has been very interesting. We'll use the Guardianand maybe some of the attendee bows to test my ideas.