HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - barnett sent me a email....
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 04:57 PM
HONKERS
Fork Horn

Default RE: barnett sent me a email....

I called Barnett today and talked to their R&D man tolet them know alot of shooters were concerned about the Quad 400..and i was one of them...i asked if there was any recalls or updates in the limbsor theTrigger he said know he proceeded to ask what coloring letters were on my limbs i said white letters...he said he spoke with his Service man to find out if there was any problems with my year bow no....he said they did changethe limb design on them last year, but my'in was'nt included..cause appearly they were'nt having trouble with them....he then said only bows that were being sent back were guys that were dry firing them.....he also said the triggers were not being reset properly and guys were jamming them up and damaging them.....i proceeded to tell him...that i was happy with my xbow just concerned and i was thinking about selling it.....he said he'd buy it back from me....i laughed anyways...Barnett backs up their xbows and safety features ...and he said i should'nt have any concern about them xbow aslong as i take care of it properly....well i just thought i'd fill you in...unless i see pics of limbs on the ground and triggers falling apart ,i'll continue to shoot the Barnett Quad 400...If you wanna call Barnett and voice your opinion here it is.....ask for Jed...at1-800 2374507 this guys knows his Chit and does'nt Bs.......Honkers