HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Questions/Issues.... Too Scientific???
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:33 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Questions/Issues.... Too Scientific???

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

don't get me wrong, understanding what's happening in your setup is a good thing, but sometimes people try and make out that there is way more to bow tuning than actually is.
Exactly........it's NOT rocket science........and shop owners don't want to betold what to do. I know if you came into my business and tried to tell me what to do I would send you back the way you came.

Havingsaid that you have to decidewhere you are comfortable. If you want to tinker andoveranalyze everything about your setup then there is someone out there that will do the same..........if you want awell, tuned, straight shooting bow and have no desire to discuss KE, cam lean, FOC, aerodynamics, perfect form, and fps then there are shops that will give you thatas well.

You have to realize that many guys have been doing this for decadeswith no problems and then when they hear people making things 100 times more complex they just roll their eyes. Who's right?? Hard to say if they both get good results. More importantly find a good fit for your personality, style, and needs.