HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - oh fellow Snoodlers
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:37 PM
huntnma
Nontypical Buck

Default oh fellow Snoodlers

i finally connected.....wooohoooooo, i am so tired. got this good one around 12:30....15.2 lbs...1 1/4 & 1 1/8 spurs....9 3/8 in. beard
not much to tell........didnt hear a thing again this morning, so i decided to go to where i was hoping they would travel through and they did....i was at the point where i was about to give up.....so i was just sitting there hanging out , clucking and purring, scratching the ground....finally i heard a noise, then i saw head and beard, i clucked to stop him, he stopped behind a tree , then he moved forward a step or two and boom....a bird flew from my right, but my bird dropped, but i didnt see it drop, all i saw was a head still standing there....thought i missed... i almost shot it, but then it was kicking my birds butt, thank God, i would of hated shooting two different birds... here he is....finally....i hunted this group of birds for 7 days, hunted a total of 15 and nothing, and today of all days, fri. the 13th..... horrible pics, lol.....i didnt take the pics, lol....

fl wanted full fan pic....