HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - B-Mobile
Thread: B-Mobile
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 01:18 PM
RemingtonDoesItAgain

Default RE: B-Mobile

I mean by better features, the fan that comes with it is silk and durable. It is detailed, and creates o fine motion in wind. It also comes with a fa holder so you can make your own by placing feathers in it. It clamps on by a wing nut annd screw with two big washers and the sik fan has its own wing nut and washer. I glued on the secondary feather to give it realism and you can fold it up for mobility. Use a hair dryer or heat the decoy to return it to original shape like any other decoy. I haven't seen the fan for the Pretty Boy fan but I was told it was a paper like material or cardboard. I dont like the mobility of the PB, but the B-Mobile is obviously mobile, hence the name. The face is detail nicely, and the beard is more real like as to the plastic one of PB. It can be cut to desired size, or you can remove it and put your own beard in. The stake is tough and quick to lock in. It is smaller than a normal tom as to not intimidate a real bird. It is the best I have used yet. This is my poinion but you need to try it to see for your self.