HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who said that physics wasn't fun?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Arthur P
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who said that physics wasn't fun?

Hey, Passthru... Tell you what, my man. You get word to the masses and get them to a class and I'll darn sure educate them. I'd be happy to do it. Since I've got to do the teaching though, I'll be sure to teach them MY philosophy for choosing and setting up hunting equipment.

If you want YOURideas taught, then you better quit complaining and get to it.

Of course, most people are going to blow you off. Only a small percentage will actually want to attend your class, and those fewwill most definitely NOT be the ones who need it the worst. So, first you're going to have to come up with a regulationto forceALL bowhunters attend your training sessionso they can be educated. Oh! But wait! We can't have any more government regulations can we?? Oh dear... What are we to do now?

I'll just keep working on my 400 gn minimum idea,becauseI haven't seen anybetter or even workable ideas come up with this discussion. And anyway, I'd be willing to wager a LOT of money that most people would much rather have to use 400 gn arrowsinstead ofspending their freetime in seminars.

It'd be much better for them to get the education, but that simply won't fly without gov't regulation forcing them into it. And the kind of technicalclasswork you proposeis so far beyond what they can do in IBEP it's ridiculous. Tech-heads might love it but the average guy won't even understand it. You and a couple of others here need to dispose of the naivete and wake up to some reality here.