Community

Team 1 Strut Stoppers

Old 04-14-2017, 04:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Late entrant checking in. Thanks Arrow! Been doing this contest for years. Season starts late here on 4/24. Have had 3 long beards every day in yard. I will never hunting Mass and NY. Congrats to those of you who have already connected.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Dragon. Good luck in Maryland
Old 04-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Spike

Got another Merriam this morning with my bow
Old 04-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Awesome SS. Lets see what ya got. Welcome new team members. Im headed out early Sunday morning to Missouri for their season opener on Monday. I cant wait. Question for all of yas. Im only thinking of taking one of my Avain hens. Should I take more than one?
Old 04-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the team , new guys.
No pressure, but we are the reigning champs from last year. And we have been talking a little smack, so we need to back it up. Lol
I think we can win it again.

My season is over, so keep the stories coming.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice going Swamper. Give us a look at them birds.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Nice job so far guys! Sorry to say I had to cancel my Texas trip, I had pneumonia and a cancer scare (spot on my lungs), never have smoked and doc has cleared me. Our daughter is still vetting a cancer scare, we think she is going to be ok, but waiting on the last word, and my wife is still ongoing to be tested for cancer (same as which her mom died from) and still a few weeks before we get that checked out. This all came about three weeks ago and has been rough on the family. Lucky if I get out in NY. If all goes well I still may get to Maine, and maybe a short trip to Ohio. All big if's for the moment.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Keep smack talking. I'll bring a a few NE longbeardsvto the table. Looking at one out my back window as u write this. Happy Easter everyone. Headed to FL w fam fir school vacation today. I'll be back Friday and ready to take some heads off Monday
Old 04-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Fork Horn

Happy easter everyone. Mooky I will be praying for you and your family. As much as we love turkey hunting and as important as we think it is, it really does not matter at all, compared to what you are going through.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:13 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bornagain64
Happy easter everyone. Mooky I will be praying for you and your family. As much as we love turkey hunting and as important as we think it is, it really does not matter at all, compared to what you are going through.
Thanks, I'll take every prayer I can. Really can't enjoy being up against a solid tree and enjoy what we love when you need to be there at home...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.