HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - proshop dilemma
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 08:00 AM
DROCK
Typical Buck

Default RE: proshop dilemma

Again, great points guys. Like i said before, I have asked him why he doesn't carry bowtech...He stated that he wants to, but he said due to 2 other shops in the vacinity, that he was unable to. (i don't know if it is true, but thats what he said), he also had an opportunity to be one of the few elite carriers in the state. He said he believes that elite is just as good as bt. I have not shot on yet, but after reading your posts, i definitely will break out of stubbornness and try out some other brands.

I have shot my uncle's allegiance and fell in love with, also from gaining information from this site, i kinda made up my mind.( i know that is not the way to go). So I am going to take a day and try to shoot all the bows that were mentioned and then make a honest decision, regardless of proshop. I will buy the best bow that fits me.

Seriously guys thanks a lot...you have been more than enough help. I know this site got kinda weird for a while and people were fighting and bashing each other, but this is what this site is all about....helping fellow bowhunters.