HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - proshop dilemma
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:55 PM
DROCK
Typical Buck

Default RE: proshop dilemma

Guys thanks for the input. All of you make good points. mobow- i am glad to get a proshop perspective from you, i was hoping someone from a proshop would chime in.

I have asked if he could do a special order on a bt, he said because of two other bt dealers within a radius of his shop, that he could not.(there are 2 within like 15miles)I have to say I am an average customer there, i am not in any leagues there or have purchased very expensive items. I have bought some accessories, arrows and broadheads etc. They are a bunch of great knowledgeable guys, that Iwould liketo give my business to

But I do feel that If i am going to spend that type of $$, I need to buy the bow that I want, regardless of what brand he sells.

You guys make a good point about being 100% honest with them, I wouldn't expect favors from them after(i still don't expect them). I don't foresee them to treat me badly after...just like a regular customer.

Even thou I have my heart set on a bt, it won't hurt to try out one of their elite synergys. hey i won't know til i try one out. Thanks again guys