Community

Team 3 Roost Raiders

Old 03-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default checking in

Springspur checking in, will be hunting Sumter and Kershaw counties in South Carolina. Our season will be from 20 March to 1 May. 3 tags this year, high hopes, I'll try out my girlfriends old Ithaca side by side if I can fill 2 with my regular Rem 870. Good luck to all, I'm a night shift worker, 12 hour shifts (Corrections Officer) so I will not be putting my hat in the ring for team Captain. Whoever steps up I will be glad to support.
Daniel
Old 03-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

Rockymtngobblers checking in for another great year ! Hunting Colorado Merriam's
Old 03-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Checking in.... I'll be hunting Western Oklahoma public land and hopefully get up to Nebraska depending on finances and time off work. If anyone wants to come here I'm more than happy to help out with where to get after them
Old 03-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

We may need to name our team Toms and Hens. I just realized we have three females on the team. Good to see more women chasing longbeards.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good thing my property and house are on higher ground. We just had almost 20 inches of rain in the past 48 hours. Lots of people have had to leave their homes. This has been devastating to many people. We haven't seen rain like this since 1991. On the brighter side, the rain has subsided and turkey season opens in two weeks. Hopefully our whole team will check in. We still have four who haven't. I sent them pm's. I guess we'll see.

Last edited by superstrutter; 03-10-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by superstrutter
Good thing my property and house are on higher ground. We just had almost 20 inches of rain in the past 48 hours. Lots of people have had to leave their homes. This has been devastating to many people. We haven't seen rain like this since 1991. On the brighter side, the rain has subsided and turkey season opens in two weeks. Hopefully our whole team will check in. We still have four who haven't. I sent them pm's. I guess we'll see.
Sure hate seeing this, I hope all will recover and you have good hunting.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

A few team names to think about ....... The Terminators, Thunder Toms, Roost Raiders, Beard Collectors
Old 03-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mahan
I'll be hunting in Wilbarger County. It's about 2 hours from Jacksboro. My dad shot a tom with 5 beards a few years back. I'll mainly be hunting that same area.
I'll be in that county early May on my way up to SD going to try to knock off my first rio
Old 03-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by RockyMtnGobblers
A few team names to think about ....... The Terminators, Thunder Toms, Roost Raiders, Beard Collectors
Thunderchicken Express!
Old 03-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Swamp_slayer
I'll be in that county early May on my way up to SD going to try to knock off my first rio
Will you be staying in Vernon? I work the front desk at the Hampton Inn. Most people stay there or the Holiday Inn. They're owned by the same people and are very nice.

We've been seeing around 25 birds quite often visiting our turkey feeder. Hoping to have a few good ones to choose from this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.