HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - proshop dilemma
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:57 PM
DROCK
Typical Buck

Default proshop dilemma

Ok so I have a little dilemma. I bought my current bow 5years ago, and during this time I became unhappy with the proshop I purchased my bow from. Since then I have been going to another local bow shop, they have been great. They have worked on my bowand helped me out a lot during this time. Often letting me shoot for free in their indoor range andnot charging me for some labor costs, but I have given them decent buisness.

I am looking to purchase a new bow soon and I am really leaning(ok i am set on getting a bowtech). Here is the problem, the current proshop I go to only has Elite, Hoyt, Ross and Mathews. I don't have anything against these brands, but I am set on getting a bowtech.

There is another bowtech dealer that is a little further away, and I plan on going to check out his shop soon. I guess my question is...If I purchase the bow from the bowtech dealer...Do you think it would be wrong to go back to my current shop? What is the"proper" proshop etiquette?It doesn't seem right to me. It would be so much easier if he was a bowtech dealer!

Ok last question. I have heard some mixed reviews on the Elites. Any one have any thoughts or experience with them?