HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Please I Need Some Help! Tractor Help that is...
Old 03-31-2007, 05:28 PM
TexasOaks
Nontypical Buck

Default Please I Need Some Help! Tractor Help that is...

I know this is in the bow hunting section, but I didn't see anywhere else to post it and this is the busiest part of the forum.

I was hoping to get some help her sinceI know bow hunters do their fair share offlood plotsto get close togame, I am personally not a bow hunter yet, but hope to one daybe, but my brotherjust started this past summerand he loves it. He shotthree pigs andone doe and passedon a lot of reallynice young bucks so they can machure for the future.

We havebeen using a truck to pullour disk for our food plot planting, but know wewantto get a tractor forour property. I have heard the brands to go withareJohn Deere and Kabota.

Our family needsa tractor that can dig out ponds,do road work, hall rocks, disk, plow, mowing; Iguess weneed onepretty much to do a lot of work.

Any recommendations on what tractors to buy, horse power recommendations, etc.We have neverbought a tractorbefore and need some guidance,but guessing wewill need around 50 to 60 horse power tractor?

Thanks for any help,

TexasOaks