HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In need of some Prayers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 06:36 AM
Theinespines3

Default In need of some Prayers

Well my mom is headed to open heart surgery on Monday and we need all the prayers we can get. It is for our gentic heart disease and the surgery is suppost to last 8 hours. We have had 3 other family members have it already and all were 100% successes. They were all up and out golfing less then 3 months to the day.

But to top it all off last night my older bro was driving out to Madison to get my younger bro. He was driving my dads 4 month old F-150 --- His baby..... There wasdead deer in the road and with a car on his right and a ditch left he could lonly put the deer right under the car.....it fit and when he looked up there was a car dead stopped who hit the deer on the interstate. My bro totaled the truck by hitting the other car at 65 mph. We walked away with only a bruised shin and a couple scraps. I guess the truck really was built ford tough.

So the car is totaled but he his ok....just scared of dad....who is amazingly awesome about the whole thing...sayin he can now get a bigger truck.

Well anyways.....Any prayers would be awesome!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Mike