HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2015 Turkey Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2015-turkey-contest-144/)
-   -   Team 3 Sons of Fanarchy (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2015-turkey-contest/398077-team-3-sons-fanarchy.html)

Arrowmaster 03-05-2015 05:16 PM

Team 3 Sons of Fanarchy

1. Arrowmaster *
2. turke7 *
3. turkey harvester *
4. superstrutter *
5. onetohunt *
6. j76 *
7. Bocajnala *
8. BIG DONNIE BRASCO
9. EFH *
10. springspur *
11. xOEDragonx *

* checked in

Arrowmaster 03-05-2015 05:18 PM

Im checking in :)

superstrutter 03-06-2015 06:59 AM

Checking in. Wow, only five teams this year?

j76 03-06-2015 03:21 PM

Checkin in. Ready to go!!!! SS, I know!! Five teams is way light from past years. But I do recognize most of the names this year so it should be a good one with lots of participation hopefully. Honestly I'd rather have fewer numbers with everybody postin a lot. Let's look at this year's tourney as the best of the best!!!
Arrow master! After six years in this contest, it's an honor to finally be teamed up with ya!
Gonna see 40's this coming week here in. Northern Mich. and it's gettin me fired up!! Workin a lot of weekends and both my boys are gonna be able to hunt this year so not sure yet how hard I'm gonna get to hit em but I promise I'll do my best. Either way it's gonna be a good one! Good luck guys!!!

Arrowmaster 03-06-2015 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by j76 (Post 4188492)
Checkin in. Ready to go!!!! SS, I know!! Five teams is way light from past years. But I do recognize most of the names this year so it should be a good one with lots of participation hopefully. Honestly I'd rather have fewer numbers with everybody postin a lot. Let's look at this year's tourney as the best of the best!!!
Arrow master! After six years in this contest, it's an honor to finally be teamed up with ya!
Gonna see 40's this coming week here in. Northern Mich. and it's gettin me fired up!! Workin a lot of weekends and both my boys are gonna be able to hunt this year so not sure yet how hard I'm gonna get to hit em but I promise I'll do my best. Either way it's gonna be a good one! Good luck guys!!!

j76 thank you and its an honor to be teamed up with you.

xOEDragonx 03-07-2015 03:16 AM

Checking in! It's a shame to hear there are less and less teams each year, but I agree with J76, probably better to have less people with more reliability than the other way around. Here's to hoping this snow thaws out soon up here on this mountain. It's hard to think about turkey hunting while still wearing a winter coat.

Arrowmaster 03-07-2015 10:05 AM

Im ready to feel the rush :)

j76 03-08-2015 05:32 AM

Drove my truck out on the ice in the middle of the lake yesterday ice fishing, and now looks like mid 40s and sunshine all week! I am SOOO ready to see some bare ground again! Looks like I'll be able to start scouting within a couple weeks. Can't wait to hear that first gobble!!

EFH 03-08-2015 04:19 PM

What's up team 3!? Just checking in....7 days until the opener here in Alabama, and I'm ready to dust a big ol Longbeard. Looks like we've got a good looking team too

Arrowmaster 03-08-2015 04:33 PM

How ya doin Ethan?