Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2014 Turkey Contest
Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers >

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Community

Team 5* ~The Turkey Killers

Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow guys, I'm off the board for 2 days and you pick a fight with somebody from another team?! Lol. Its gonna be close, I really hope we have this thing won. I've been reading the boards everyday, waiting for the 31st. Congrats to camokenny on your merriams!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whose already making spring 2015 plans? I know I am
Old 05-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Ok I was looking at team 1 scoring report. I believe they have two hunters that have birds just under 60. If either one upgrades by 13 or they both upgrade by a few point it could be over.
Yes they could easily be the game changer in this contest.. I am still hoping for the best though!!
Old 05-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
That is if any of them has a season left to hunt or have not tagged out? But, yes they can knock us out of the lead..
Two of them have seasons threw 31st. I believe they can both upgrade. One has not posted since April 18 or so. The other it has been a few weeks.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Give up already or take your issues up with a mod.. We can not help it if you can not be a decent sport about it..

I can't help it you guys don't visit the 2014 TurkeyTrackSmackThread ! I gotta come here instead!

BTW - I just got voted the MVTH.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jepcho
Whose already making spring 2015 plans? I know I am
I am. Was waiting until 31st to talk about that. Not wanting to put the cart before the horse
Old 05-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jepcho
Wow guys, I'm off the board for 2 days and you pick a fight with somebody from another team?! Lol. Its gonna be close, I really hope we have this thing won. I've been reading the boards everyday, waiting for the 31st. Congrats to camokenny on your merriams!
He came to our thread and started stirring the pot
Old 05-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Two of them have seasons threw 31st. I believe they can both upgrade. One has not posted since April 18 or so. The other it has been a few weeks.
I firmly believe they are going to try to at least.. Time will tell and that clock is ticking away. I hope one of our team members that has not been very active pops in with another bird.. Now that would be a great thought.. After all there is a couple of them we know very little about.. I did send them pms but received nothing back??
Old 05-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am. Was waiting until 31st to talk about that. Not wanting to put the cart before the horse
The same thing here.. Even though i did a lot of stirring now I am in a wait and see mode..
Old 05-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

He came to our thread and started stirring the pot
Yes and he is still trying to as well.. Just ignore him and he will end up going away.. The contest will soon be ending shortly anyways..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.