Community

Team 8 "Heavy Hitters"

Old 10-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ArtyJoe
I made it down property yesterday to check my cameras. My #1 hit lister has just showed back up in one of my food plots.

The weird thing is it looks like he has a bag of potato chips attached to his G2?

" />
Maybe that Buck came down from IOWA. Great Buck ! Go get him!

HJ
Old 11-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

Well team day one of my 9 day stretch is in the books. I only saw one buck today and passed on him. He was a 7pt about 120". I have alot bigger bucks in the area and a bunch of does so its just a matter of time. I did get to watch 4 river otters play around this morning in front of me for a couple of minutes. First time I have seen otters in the wild.
Good day in the woods.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Spike

Went out yesterday. Jumped a big buck going into my stand. Once on my stand I had 2 little bucks cruise by but neither one a shooter.

Yesterday was also the Missouri opener for youth weekend. My neighbors son shot a doe right at dark. They needed some help on the tracking so I got to use my blood light and help make a successful recovery.

This was Joe's first deer.

" />
Old 11-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a small 8 point this afternoon. Very small. It's been a crappy year, we just don't have many deer around here in northern wisconsin. So i wasn't too picky. I did pass on 5 other bucks. Just haven't seen any big ones. Oh well.

I'll get him scored sometime this week.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RackLuster
I shot a small 8 point this afternoon. Very small. It's been a crappy year, we just don't have many deer around here in northern wisconsin. So i wasn't too picky. I did pass on 5 other bucks. Just haven't seen any big ones. Oh well.

Congrats on your Buck. points on the board. I am going to be in the woods Mon,Tues and Wens.

HJ
Old 11-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pilsner hunter
Ok well I did it! I got my first ever kill with my bow! I'm very excited I shot a very small mule deer buck and now if I can figure out how to put the picture on here the team should get another 15 to 20 inches of bone on the score card��
Was this Deer ever scored?

HJ
Old 11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
Was this Deer ever scored?

HJ
We haven't got pics or a score for it yet
Old 11-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RackLuster

Congrats on the buck!
Old 11-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

Well my bad luck for the year continues! Went to hunt one of my main properties this week and there were 4 guys from Texas hunting that will be there until Thursday. This is the property that has been the most productive so far hopefully they don't get one of my big bucks. Couple more days and I can hunt there again.

I decided to take the morning to sleep in today. I went out for an afternoon hunt and checked my cam. I had a 140" shooter under the stand this morning at 6:44!!! Why'd I have to sleep in! Hopefully things start brightening up this week
Old 11-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Fork Horn

Congrates on the buck.

Day two in the books, let another 7pt walk this morning. lots of doe traffic this morning so just waiting for the right one to come by. Had things to do this evening so set tonite out. Will be in the woods again in the morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.