Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 07-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

If it wasn't for EHD and trying to not to shoot does I would have added that 50 points we needed! DAMN YOU EHD!!!

Just Playing.

Have a rematch of the 1st and 2nd place teams and I think it would be quite fun again. I always worry that you get some people who sign up, check in and you never hear from them again. At least we'd have two competitive teams.

Not that I should be talking, trail cam pics have been horrible so far this year. Granted we have only had four out for a month but buck pics have been lackluster. Were up to 12 cameras now for the last three weeks and hopefully my next trip in late august will reveal some better results.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:19 AM
Typical Buck

You may have one and we were the first to lose but we harvested 3 of the 5 biggest deer of the year so we kinda in a way did win something. Good luck to everyone this fall. Hunt safe.
I already have three bucks sporting antlers over 150 so it looks like I'll have another great year.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, I have 1 and possibly 2 pretty decent bucks in this pic. Will keep you all updated if I can find where all my bucks are hiding.
Old 07-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Well guys, I have 1 and possibly 2 pretty decent bucks in this pic. Will keep you all updated if I can find where all my bucks are hiding.
Look like biggins.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

I know it's close to season but I'm thinking I'm gonna upgrade my setup to the pse full throttle. If I do hopefully I can get it all together in plenty of time. We spent about $5000.00 working on the property we currently hunt. And possibly have acquired an additional 400 acres next the that property. Season outlook is better than it has been in several years!!!
Old 07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
I know it's close to season but I'm thinking I'm gonna upgrade my setup to the pse full throttle. If I do hopefully I can get it all together in plenty of time. We spent about $5000.00 working on the property we currently hunt. And possibly have acquired an additional 400 acres next the that property. Season outlook is better than it has been in several years!!!
That's awesome on all counts, the investment put into the property, the possibility of some new acreage & the probability of a new bow. What did yall invest the 5k into?
Old 07-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Rented a dozer and worked 90 acres, built 2 ponds, seed, and fertilizer
Old 07-26-2014, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trying to get caught up with the team here, but I cannot get my avatar switched. Copied it to my computer from everyones here, but I cannot get it to copy to my photobucket to get it to here. Any ideas?
Old 07-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Trying to get caught up with the team here, but I cannot get my avatar switched. Copied it to my computer from everyones here, but I cannot get it to copy to my photobucket to get it to here. Any ideas?
try uploading the avatar directly from your saved pictures on your pc.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
Rented a dozer and worked 90 acres, built 2 ponds, seed, and fertilizer
That sounds awesome. What kinda seed yall put down? How big are the ponds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.