HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA HOUSE BILL 819....inlines in the flintlock season..................
Old 03-29-2007, 07:11 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA HOUSE BILL 819....inlines in the flintlock season..................

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I don't like the idea of inlines being used during the flinlock season.

While I do hunt with both, I certainly understand how different and fun it is hunting with a flintlock after all the other seasons run out.

Allowing inlines during that time of year will really take away from the one on one type aspect that hunting with a flintlock brings. What I am trying to say is that the woods are practically empty and sometimes you got it all to yourself. I like that part of it. Letting inlines be legal will bring more hunters out and ruin that.

Leave it the way it is!

i agree with you just sent in my info to rep.hanna..its like archery,i hate to see day crossbows are allowed in archery season..

its not in-line or crossbow ,its all new hunters that will be running around in pick up trucks road hunting etc..its nice and quiet now ,why let all those doe hunters in to kill more doe when there are none..

this is being pushed by doe hunters that want 3 or 4 doe in freezer..dam it, i hate those type of hunters..