Community

Wow, close contest

Old 01-18-2014, 06:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Wow, close contest

Only a few point separate two teams. I must ask, anyone still have their season open? I know MD still is open for another week and half. Anyone go into Feb? If there is a chance that either team can still put points on the board, I think we should let them still try.

Thoughts?
Old 01-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

LittleChief is still hunting for team 11
Old 01-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, I'm still hunting. My season in Arkansas runs until the end of February. In all fairness, though, I really believe that the original contest end date of 30 January should stand. I've had my chances at a few does and blew it.

If I can't make it happen next weekend then team 7 deserves to win. If they can take another doe between now and then they'll win anyway unless there's someone else on our team that's still hunting that I don't know about.

Last edited by LittleChief; 01-20-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same as LittleChief. I'm going to hunt a few days next month in Arkansas since I'm about to get laid off and will have some time to hunt. Team 10.

Last edited by GRIZZLYMAN; 01-27-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:25 PM
car
Typical Buck

I would love to put us, team 11 over the top but, the deer heard here in Ohio is already on the down side. Besides I've taken 3 deer already this season. One with a bow, muzzleloader, and shotgun.